Our Current Opening
- Should be a team player and must possess good knowledge of current IT standards, strong analytical, qualitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems with limited supervision and thorough attention to detail.
- Work with users to appropriately diagnose the nature of their problems to resolve software, hardware, and mobile device issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, particularly with senior management. The individual must possess excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, plan workload and deliver on commitments.
- Process & Quality: Works according to the company process and policy requirements. Provide first-line support including; investigation and diagnosis through phone, remote support, chat support and/or e-mail.
- Client management: Experience working within a global environment with Fluent English as the primary language. Apply excellent communication skills, present a strong customer service awareness and the ability to liaise with both internal and external service functions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ability to learn and adapt to company CRM standards. Extremely well versed in logging all calls and emails in the incident handling system. Resolving incidents/requests while maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all Service Level Agreements.
- Understanding of ITIL services and process flows is essential. ITIL certification will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware systems and operating systems (Windows and MAC)
- Participates in the administration and maintenance of computers, printers and software
- Proficient in supporting SaaS technologies like Office 365 + Google Workspace
- Must possess good knowledge of networking, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP configuration
- Understanding of VMware, Citrix, FTP services, video conferencing, antivirus, Proxy, VPN, OS/image deployment and EPABX.
- Superior knowledge of commonly used IT concepts, practices, and procedures
- Experience in effectively communicating and presenting technical concepts to management, peer group and staff
- Ability to provide advanced troubleshooting for escalated tickets
- Managing and administering MS O365 + Google Workspace
- Expert in backup and restore tools
- Administering AD, exchange, file and print server management
- Deployment, management and administering Android and iOS mobile device management
- Advanced troubleshooting for Antivirus / Proxy / VPN related issues
- Over 7 years of experience in network design, administration and troubleshooting.
- CCIE , CCNP, CCNA, CCENT, MCSA Server 2012 R2, MCSA Windows 10, MCP, CompTIA A+ certifications preferred
- Advanced Network design and problem resolution skills.
- Experience with multiple vendors switching and routing equipment, including Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, F5 etc.
- Networking: Switches, Routers, Servers, Cables, Firewalls, ASDM, Firepower, ACls, NAT, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, VPN, IPsec, VLAN, Trunk, EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF.
- Microsoft: Windows Server, Active Directory, GPO, WDS, DNS, DHCP.
- Resourceful and analytical mindset, used to work in challenging environment under tight timelines.
- Create and test applications for websites
- Present design specs
- Work with graphics and other designers
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Maintain and update websites
- Monitor website traffic.
- Stay up-to-date on technology
- minimum 1 year experience of website development.
- degree or diploma of website development.
- immediate joiner
Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data. Carry out testing as per the defined procedures. Participate in walkthroughs of testing procedures. Ensure that all tested related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures. Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems. Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability. Responsible for creating test-product documentation & all reports related to software testing carried out. Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing. Conducting the testing, thereafter analyze the results and then submit his/her observations to the development team. Acts as a point of contact for inter and intra departmental interaction. Interact with the clients to understand the product requirements or in case the design requires any kind of modifications or whenever required.